There is clarity in me today.
- I will become a stay at home mom. #homemaker That is exactly what I will be – a woman making our home the best it can be for my growing girls and my hardworking husband. I will replace my income with that of savings from me doing the job of price shopping, budgeting, etc. That will result in me closing the portrait side of AMP. I will however begin projects for different philanthropies, ministries and organizations. A goal of mine is to one day create a charity. So this is a step. I am blessed beyond words. My heart and soul know this – just wish my brain would. Helping people makes me feel good. I want to share my blessings and gift of photography with others. I know when I was helping others and leading was always one of my happier places. I have become so introverted in the past years and my mental state has suffered. I already have many projects on paper and hope to start putting them to capturing soon.
- Do extensive self discovery through reading, church, therapy and other alternative ways to discover who I have been hiding.
- People need people to live life to it’s fullest. We all need a tribe. What I’m doing is just surviving life. I want to do more than survive. I want to LIVE! With that I need people around me to experience every facet of this beautiful world we live in and the gifts of my life. I will become involved in my new spiritual church, Unity of Nashville, as well as my daughter’s school. I want to see the world in color and surround myself with it. I have lived in the grey for way too long. The world out there is the world in my soul.
- Create. I need time to reconnect with my creativity. To explore it. To love it. To embrace it. To find it. I will spend a minimum of two years working for me and truly capturing the art in life. This will be for personal reasons and not money. At the end of two years I will show my art or sell at a festival or art sale.
- God is speaking to me and I am listening.